Thursday, March 9, 2023

I Thought Florida Was a Free State Ronnie

 


Ronnie!  During the height of the COVID-19 epidemic you made it abundantly clear that Florida was "free" and you removed restrictions on wearing masks.  You figured that more people sick from the virus was good for your political future so with little droplets of testosterone flowing through your arteries you declared Florida "free" and removed restrictions.  

That was in 2020.

Yesterday, March 8, 2023, I visited my dentist's office here in Sarasota and he has a sign prominently posted in the front door advising all who enter that it is mandatory to wear a mask in his office!

Why are you allowing this Ronnie?   I thought we were free??  My dentist must be a liberal imposing his will on his patients if he requires us to take steps to protect our health.

Is there any chance you can send the jack booted thugs from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to my dentist's office and have them teach my dentist about freedom in Florida?  This outrage can't last much longer Ronnie.  What will MAGA voters think of you if you let a health care professional put public health ahead of your political agenda.

Hurry. Do something today.



No comments:

Post a Comment